All managers, coaches, board of directors members and any other volunteers who provide regular services to the league and/or have repetitive access to, or contact with, players or teams are required to complete and submit a Little League Volunteer Application. Applications can be submitted to your child's manager or any member of the Board of Directors along with a copy of a valid ID.
Each Manager and Coach are also required to complete concussion training every three years. See the concussion training link for completion.
Player Waiver Form - It is the responsibility of coaches to obtain a signed Player Waiver Form for every player on team before they are allowed to participate in practices or games.
MYB Field Guide - The MYB Field Guide will assist you when opening and closing one of our diamonds. We depend on your help to maintain the Otis Street complex and as well as the satellite fields our teams use.
The Little League wesbite has a variety of resources such as practice plans, tips, tactics, and more for Little League Coaches. Click here for a link to the Little League website.
The Boston Red Sox Foundation has purchased Big Al’s online Coaching Program and Resources and through MYB's affiliation with the Foundation and Little League International it is now available to every MYB coach.
The program includes videos on how to teach the skills, lots of drills to incorporate into your practices and help in identifying and correcting common mistakes. There are ready-to-go practice plans for the pre-season, during the season and plans to help prepare for the post season. The strategy section covers positional play and roles and responsibilities of players in game situations. It also has tips and plans to help you be effective as a coach on game day. Big Al has designed this Coaching program to help you from the start of a Little League season to the finish.
To activate your own personal membership go to www.bigalbaseball.com<http://www.bigalbaseball.com/>.
Please note: The online programs work best with Chrome or Firefox browsers.
1. Click on the Membership Code button in the top right corner of the webpage.
2. If you are coaching a team that is in the 4-8 age group please select the Coach 4-8 Program.
3. If you are coaching a team that is in the 9-12 age group please select the Coach 9-12 Program.
4. To activate your program fill in the registration fields and click CONTINUE.
5. Enter your Membership Code MYBCOACH in the box and then click on the APPLY button. (This will recalculate your membership cost to 00.00.)
6. Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the CHECKOUT button.
7. You will be taken to the Login page. Login with your Username and Password. (Note: depending on your browser and computer settings you may need to enter you UN and PW twice.)
8. Please click on the link to your T&D program on the MY PROGRAMS page and enjoy!
To LOGIN the next time, please just go directly to www.bigalbaseball.com<http://www.bigalbaseball.com/> and click on the Login Button on the top right corner of the webpage and Login.